Leg Pulling Contest! is presented by Domino’s Pizza India
- Domino’s Leg Pulling Contest NOW ON.
- Upload your fun pic with your friends.
- Get at least 10 likes.
- You could win a Domino’s treat with Spicy Baked Chicken.
- In order to participate in any of the (Facebook) contest you must be a fan of that page so like the page before you participate.
- Participation is completely free. If any cost is there we will clearly mention.
- Domino’s Leg Pulling Contest is limited only to India. In some case where the contest is limited to certain cities we will mention.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- allow access & Like Domino’sPizzaIndia FB page
- click on Upload your pic to Participate
- Now upload pic & Update your details
- Click on Submit box
Terms and Conditions of Domino’s ‘Leg Pulling’ Contest
- The Domino’s Leg Pulling Contest (hereinafter referred to as Contest) is open to any person who ‘likes’ Domino’s Pizza India page on facebook, being a resident of India and over 18 years of age. Jubilant FoodWorks Limited erstwhile Dominos Pizza India Limited (herein after referred to as “Company”).
- The term of the Contest is effective from 24th to 30th Jun 2013.
- To be eligible for the Program, a user shall be required to upload their pic having fun with their friends during the term of the Program on the app on Domino’s Pizza India fan page on facebook. Only photographs uploaded on the app on the facebook page will be accepted, no other means of submission will be accepted. The user can then ask for their friends to ‘like’ his photo.
- Five participants, who have at least 10 likes on their uploaded pic, will be selected as winners by a Panel constituted by the Company. Each participant will receive Rs 300 Domino’s eVoucher each. The winners will be intimated by an e-mail at the e-mail address specified by them. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for non receipt of intimation by e-mail. The Winners will be required to submit documentation such as ID, age proof etc. as required by the Company within 12 hours from release of the winning participants’ name.
- The Company’s decision will be final and participant shall have no right to object. The Company shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received as part of this Program as it may deem fit for its future promotions.
- The Company also reserves the right to amend the rules of the Contest or extend the period or cancel or discontinue the Program or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to the Contest.
- The employees of Company, Service Providers or any associated companies and members of the immediate family of the employees of the Company will not be eligible to participate in the Contest. The laws of India govern the Program. All disputes shall be settled by means of arbitration only. The Company shall have the sole right to appoint the arbitrator whose decision shall be final and binding. Place of arbitration shall be Noida.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook. You are providing your information to the Company and not to facebook.