Super-Max presents Champoo Se Chamkooo Contest with Super Max 3 TRIPLE BLADE DISPOSABLE RAZOR.. Play and WIN Gold & Gift Hampers for free
- Visit Here Facebook Page
- Allow Access & Like the Page
- PLAY the contest NOW !
Conditions of entry for “Champoo Se Chamkoo” competition
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions ruling the contest entry. By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge having read, accepting, and complying with these conditions.
2. Entry is open to all aged 18 or over, who are able to participate in all aspects of the competition during the Competition Period, and on any other dates as nominated by Super-Max throughout the course of the Competition Period (as defined below).
Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of companies part of the Super-Max group or of the companies or agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 00:00 on 07/15/2013 and closes at 23:59 on 01/08/2013 (Competition Period).
4. To enter the “Champoo se Chamkoo contest” competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period:
a. Like the Super-Max World page on Facebook.
b. Enter their full name, email address, date of birth, gender together with any additional information as required by Super-Max World.
c. Play the game and fulfil all the stages by answering questions and completing the tasks and earn points in return which in term will be redeemable for Gold coin and super-max gift hampers.
d. Read and accept these terms and conditions of entry, acceptance which shall be deemed given upon.
5. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. Entrants cannot make any changes to their entries once they have been submitted.
6. By entering the competition, entrants irrevocably agree to make public, and to allow Super-Max and its representative to use, all the data and information the entrants provided (the Contribution), and waive all their rights in this regard.
7. Each entrant’s entry will be reviewed, assessed and verified. Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid in Super-Max’s absolute discretion. In the event that we do not approve an entrant’s entry, or does not otherwise consider that the entry is appropriate and the entrant should be involved in this competition, that entrant’s entry will not progress further in this competition, and the entry may be deleted.