Real (by DABUR product) Greetings presents Dil se Dua Contest & everyday chance to Win FREE Gift Hampers & feature in Times of India newspaper by simply sending a most heart-felt DUAS to your Brother / Sister in this Raksha Bandhan and for every wish Real Fruit Power would gift a Real pack to an underprivileged kid on behalf yourself.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Like RealFruitPower FB Page
- Click Here To Participate → OK
- Select Brother / Sister → Continue
- Select His/Her Name from your Facebook Account
- Write In Your Dil Se Dua → Continue
- Enter your Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Continue & Allow Access
♦You’ll get this confirmation message “Thank You for Giving your Dil Se Dua to your loved ones. You have truly made someone’s Rakhi special. We shall keep you posted if you win.”
Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) subject to which the Réal Greetings “Dil se Dua” application (hereinafter “application”) is being organized and your participation is subject only to your acceptance of the same. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms hereinafter appearing you are requested to refrain from entering the application.This application is being organized by Réal Greetings (hereinafter referred to a “Dabur Réal”) and may be entered free of charge.
- The duration of the application will be 10 days from the commencement of the application.
- To play the application you must log on to www.facebook.com/dilsedua.
- This application is open to all registered active users of Facebook and are of sound mind.
- Upon playing the application you may “send wishes” to your brothers/sisters and ask them to play the application. Your wish will be visible on your Wall on Facebook as well as on the Wall of the bothers/sisters you have invited. Please note that you shall be entirely liable and solely responsible for the consequences, if any, of any post/ message that you cause to be published on the page of any Facebook user.
- This application is a promotional activity which is being provided on a “best effort” basis. Dabur Réal makes no representation or warranty regarding the availability, reliability or fitness of the promotion for any purpose.
- Participation in this application is and shall always remain subject to any terms and conditions that Facebook might prescribe.
- For every Dua, Real Greetings will gift a 200ml pack of Real to an underprivileged kid.
- Daily winners will be announced on every next day and will receive a gift hamper and their wish shall be published in Times of India Newspaper.
- Any dispute arising from the conduct or execution of this application or any dispute regarding the interpretation or enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian law and the courts situated in New Delhi.
- You expressly agree that use of the application is at your sole risk and that the application is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dabur Réal , its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Dabur Réal makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content provided on or via the Application and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein, (iii) any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Application.
- Dabur Réal is not responsible for any content or representation that is contained or may be available through the application. You realize that Dabur Réal does not audit or verify the content generated through this Application and therefore, you understand that your participation for this Application may expose you to certain content which may be considered obscene or defamatory. Dabur Réal makes no representations, warrantees, guarantees or any endorsements as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any products, services or other offerings that may be advertised or made available by a third party through the Application or which may be linked to the Application such as in advertising or share. Accordingly, Dabur Réal will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for any transaction that may occur between you and such third parties and you should always use prudent judgment in your association with such third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall Dabur Réal or its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your participation in the Application in any manner, even if Dabur Réal has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction and, regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Dabur Réal for the application. You specifically agree and understand that Dabur Réal is not liable to you for any content or illegal conduct of any third party and that you alone accept such risk of harm.
- INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dabur Réal from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the applications; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- Any provision of the these terms and conditions that are declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.