Participate in Tata Crucible Business Quiz 2013 and Win Upto 9 Lakhs.
The Tata group presents Tata Crucible Campus Quiz 2013 – open for all accredited B-schools, engineering colleges and other collegiate students. Here is chance to show to hidden talent to the World and a Chance to Win Lakhs of Rupees at prizes.
‘Tata Crucible – The Business Quiz’ seeks to bring together sharpest young corporate minds in India to take on the heat of the toughest business quiz in India. Youth is a key audience cluster which the Tata Group is focusing its communication at and Tata Crucible is one of the key initiatives towards this engagement.
Tata Crucible was started as a key initiative in 2004, a year which was christened as the ‘Century of Trust’ year to commemorate the death centenary of the Founder of the Group – J.N. Tata and the birth centenaries of two of its illustrious leaders – J.R.D. Tata and Naval H. Tata. It generated huge response as a high quality business quiz in the very first year and has now become an annual event. In a commissioned research Tata Crucible Campus Quiz has been judged highest rated ground quiz by the students of participating colleges.
The Tata Crucible Quiz is a team based contest (2 participants per team) and is held in 3 parts. Two back to back tracks – separately for Tata Corporates and Non-Tata Corporates, followed by National Finals. The third track is held for Campus students each year also followed by a National Final. Eight editions of Crucible Corporate version and Eight editions of the Crucible Campus version have been held so far to enthusiastic response.
Like every year this year too Hunt For Talent has begun, Register yourself to be one among few, to be a winner, to participate and learn and thrive.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Fill the basic online form
- Submit your application
- After successful Registration you will get message
♦Your regional center for the quiz is [City Name] and your registration number is [8 Digit Registration Number]
Rules & Regulations:
- The Corporate Quiz (Tata Track) is open to all employees of the Tata group of companies
- Employees of companies other than the Tata Group of Companies can take part only in the non – Tata track of the event
- There is NO ENTRY FEE
- Individual contestants will NOT be allowed to take part. Tata Crucible is a team event
- Any two bonafide full time employees from the same organization can form a team
- Any number of teams from a company can participate in the quiz
- Team composition cannot change once the prelim has been taken
- Teams can represent their company from their current city of work only
- You can also register online at www.tatacrucible.com
- Entry forms should reach the designated city representative (see table for details) 24 hrs prior to the event duly attested by the organization represented by the team. (It may be accompanied by a letter from the organizations)
- If a team comprises of one team member working in a city where the event is being held, it would become their city of participation even if his/her team mate is from a city where the event is not being held
- If a team is from a city where the event is not being held then the closest city (by geographic distance) would be the location of participation. All teams participating from the same organization where the event is not being held will be allowed to participate from one location only ( nearest geographic location)
- All participants are required to carry valid proof of employment (photo ID along with visiting cards) to the venue and produce the same on demand
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event, at any time before or during the event
- Entry to the event is by invitation only and organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the event proceedings
- By entering the event venue and / or participating in the Quiz, the attendees permit themselves to be photographed / viedographed / recorded by electronic and print mediums for telecast / publication and other display usage of the organizers
- Once you register for the event you indicate your acceptance that the decision of the organizers and quizmaster will be final and binding on all issues related to Tata Crucible and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained
- All national finalists will be provided stay and return travel as per organizer’s rules only from the city of victory in the regional round
- By registering for the event, you also indicate your acceptance that the organizers can send you communication from time to time regarding Tata Crucible or any other initiatives by the organizers
- All tax liabilities where applicable will be the responsibility of the recipients of the prizes