Participate in ‘End The Freeze’ contest and get a chance to Win PlayStation 3 and Dixcy Scott goodies.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Allow Acces & Like the page
- Play Now & Win Exciting Prizes
Terms and Conditions:
- The application will be known as End the Freeze or any other name as desired by Dixcy Scott – India.
- Participant/s must be a fan of the Dixcy Scott India on Facebook to enter the Application.
- The Administrator of Dixcy Scott Page will take the final decision on the winners of the contest.
- There is no participation fee.
- The prize is not transferable; no prize substitutions or cash alternatives will be allowed.
- Dixcy Scott (Organizer) shall neither be responsible for any fake or fictitious profile on Facebook nor shall check the authenticity or credentials of the winner. Organizer shall presume that all data/information provided by the profile owner is authentic and true.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest.
- By entering the contest, the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- For a Participant to be eligible to participate in the contest, he/she must be a resident of India and not lesser than the age of 18 years as on 1st January 2012.
- Organizer is not responsible for participant not being able to understand the Contest mechanics or for his/ her interpretation of the same. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Organizer may use winners’ profile’s image or link to profile for reference to declare the winners’ name. In such an event, profile image of the winner shall be used / referred on the Dixcy Scott page. Winner hereby gives his/her consent to Dixcy Scott for using the same for the stated purposes.
- Organizer has the right to share, publish and distribute these images anywhere on their digital assets.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Dixcy Scott and not to Facebook.
- All response mechanisms depend on performance of third parties; ORGANIZER does not take any responsibility of failures occurring with the same. ORGANIZER shall not be in any way held responsible for any corrupted/ lost or delayed Images/Entries or any other manner which may cause Participants to lose or delay his/ her chance to participate in the Contest.
- Entries received outside the specified times and procedure will be disqualified.
- ORGANIZER reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by ORGANIZER of the Contest shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against ORGANIZER for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or indirect result of the said act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Any other expenses of any nature whatsoever which has not been expressly mentioned hereinabove shall be borne by the Participants.
- As mentioned above, it is hereby reiterated that ORGANIZER decisions on all matters relating to the Contest will be final and binding on all Participants and no further correspondence or attempts to dispute the Award nomination Process will be entertained.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a Partnership or Agency between Participants and ORGANIZER and Participants shall have no authority to bind ORGANIZER in any manner whatsoever.
- ORGANIZER accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties.
- In no event ORGANIZER shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). ORGANIZER shall not be responsible for any Product or Service liability of any kind.
- Participants shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of Infringement of Copyrights or any kind of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to any other Person / Entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify ORGANIZER its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an Event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- The information is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of Participation and personal information provided by the Participants will be deemed as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. ORGANIZER shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to Third Parties without limitation.
- Organizer hereby informs and Participants herein agree and represent that Organizer has the sole right to use the said Contest in any manner including but not limited to promote / telecast / distribute / re-distribute / exploit the same in any form or through any medium known now or invented in future. A participant irrevocably, unilaterally and unconditionally grants all his/her moral rights (if any) to Organizer in respect of the said contest.
- These Terms & Conditions / Agreement are subject to the prevailing Laws of India. All disputes, differences and claims arising out of the same shall be subject to Indian Law
- Participant consents to the exclusive Jurisdiction and venue of courts in Tirupur, India in all disputes arising out of participation or any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
The database shared by the users will be used ONLY for the below mentioned purposes:
To get in touch with the winners and share the gratification with them. Database shall remain with Dixcy Scott only and shall not be shared with third party only.