AIMA (All India Management Association) offers educational scholarships for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) 2 Years, Full Time, Post Graduate Degree. AICTE Approved, Affiliated to AIMA(Indian University). Apply Now!! Get Ahead In Your Career. Talent Edge “Deserving students can avail Scholarships under/alongside the fees”
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Enter your details
- Click on Submit
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. AIMA is a federation of Local Management Associations (LMAs) that functions as a forum to develop a national managerial ethos. AIMA today affiliates 64 LMAs across the country and 2 co-operating management associations i.e. Qatar Indian Management Association and Mauritius Management Association.
AIMA has established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals directly and through network of the Local Management Associations. AIMA’s activities include Distance Management Education, Management Development Programmes, National Events, Competitions, Research, Publication and Testing Services.
AIMA is represented on a number of policy making bodies of the Government of India and a number of National bodies/organizations. Some important ones are as under:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the apex regulatory body for professional education in the country under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India.
- Council of Institute of Applied Manpower Research
- Boards of Governors, Indian Institutes of Management (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Indore, Kozikode, Kashipur, Udaipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Tiruchirapalli and Raipur)
- Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi
- National Productivity Council, New Delhi
- Central Direct Taxes Advisory Committee
AIMA is frequently co-opted by the Government on Specialized Committees and is an active member of the Asian Association of Management Organizations (AAMO), which is the Asia-Pacific regional body of the World Management Council (CIOS). AIMA maintains close links with a number of overseas professional institutions like the American Management Association, Chartered Institute of Management (UK), all the National Management Organizations in the Asia Pacific Region and St Gallen University of Switzerland among others.