Akosha is an Indian online platform for consumer awareness and complaints website which helps Indian customers in resolving their problems with companies. Many times we get email about e-commerce site fails to give what they promised or received products completely different from listing. You can take complaint to consumer court. Our motive is to make sure the customers get a solution or justified response from the brand.
- Visit Here for Akosha.com
- Fill the form
- Click Submit
- You will get sms of your user name & password
♦ Akosha offers two plan one free and faster result plan is for Rs.499.
For Offline Complaints
- Give 15 days notice before filling a case
- Notice should contain the details of issue including compensation and should be sent by speed post or Registered Post AD, You complaint should have these section a) The contact details of opposite side b) case details c) copy of original bill d)compensation e)An affidavit
- You must submit 3 copies of your complaint to the district forum,4 to National consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
- Keep all xeroxed copies of documents
♦ Don’t want to bother with all above time consuming options, here is one more option akosha.com, where you can file complain easily. Akosha, an online platform for filling & getting your complaint resolved.