• Homepage
  • >
  • Popular
  • >
  • File Online Consumer Court Complaints by Akosha.com Team

File Online Consumer Court Complaints by Akosha.com Team

Akosha is an Indian online platform for consumer awareness and complaints website which helps Indian customers in resolving their problems with companies. Many times we get email about e-commerce site fails to give what they promised or received products completely different from listing. You can take complaint to consumer court. Our motive is to make sure the customers get a solution or justified response from the brand.

Akosha Complain Forum

 Akosha offers two plan one free and faster result plan is for Rs.499.

For Offline Complaints

  • Give 15 days notice before filling a case
  • Notice should contain the details of issue including compensation and should be sent by speed post or Registered Post AD, You complaint should have these section a) The contact details of opposite side b) case details c) copy of original bill d)compensation e)An affidavit
  • You must submit 3 copies of your complaint to the district forum,4 to National consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
  • Keep all xeroxed copies of documents

 Don’t want to bother with all above time consuming options, here is one more option akosha.com, where you can file complain easily. Akosha, an online platform for filling & getting your complaint resolved.

  • facebook
  • googleplus
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • linkedin
  • linkedin
Previous «
Next »

3 Comments Already

  1. My Phone No is 09062009152/09163439566

  2. ** Reminder Mail..!!!!

    Dear Respected (HCIL),

    Greeting for the day…!!!!!

    In reference of my last mail, I conveyed almost everything whatever happened with me after purchasing “Honda Amaze”. I have been continuously facing problems with my car. Now I am personally feeling that ‘Honda Car India Ltd’ is not taking my case seriously and HCIL is no more bother for its customers after once selling its car. Because company is giving me same results as it has been giving me for so long. After sending the mail to concerned authority to rectify the problem of my car ‘Honda Amaze’, i received a call from Mr. Anand ( Zonal Manager) and Mr. Sultan (General Manager). They took all information about my case and gave me assurance to rectify the problem by sending engineers from company. I took there words and handed over my Honda Amaze to Vaishali Honda – Patna on Dated – 19/ June / 2015. After 7 days i received a call from Mr. Anand and he said that my car has been rectified properly and there should not be any further problem occurred related as same i elaborated in my last mail. Because company has changed such part s of my car: i) Master Cylinder ii) ABS valve iii) Calliper iv) Break pad v) Disk break. He also told me to kindly take the test drive of the car. Therefore i visited the Honda service centre on 27/June/ 2015 and took the test drive. Again i found same problem as earlier i described. Hence car is giving milage of 11 KmL and car wheel rim gets very hot after short distance driving. So I left the car in Vaishali Honda – Patna only for further proceedings.

    Now i have few questions to ask from HCIL:

    How long i have to wait to rectify my Honda Amaze properly?
    If my car is being not rectified properly then why HCIL is not replace the car?
    As i have been tortured by company and suffering from mental harassment , who is responsible for this condition?


    Uday prakash Gupta
    Journalist (Social Media)
    Advocate ( Civil court ARA).

  3. i want your pone number i want to speck with u

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.