Contest Alert: ‘Be The Face of Clean & Clear Contest’ – Follow CleanandClearIndia on WeChat to vote for your favourite contestant & get a FREE Mobile Recharge worth Rs.10/- Offer valid till 30 Jan or first 20,000 participants only!
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Scan the QR code from your mobile & follow Clean & Clear on WeChat
- Download WeChat on your mobile @ www.wechat.com
- Go to contact → Official Accounts → search for cleanandclearindia → Follow cleanandclearindia
- Vote for any one of the photographs provided
Terms & Conditions for ‘Be the face of Clean & Clear Times Fresh Face 2013’ contest
- Voter shall vote for any one of the photographs provided.
- Voter’s mobile number shall receive Rs.10/- recharge.
- Each number shall be recharged only once.
- Only Pre paid mobile number shall be recharged
- Please allow 48 hours for the recharge to take effect
- The first 20,000 responses only shall receive the recharge.
- Normal mobile/internet usage rates shall apply.
- Mobile number shall be used by Organizer only for the purpose of recharge and for no other purpose.
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Activity is final, conclusive and binding on all Participants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Organizer reserves the right to alter the terms & conditions, terminate, or suspend the Activity at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, without liability and participants shall be governed by the terms & conditions as varied by Organizer
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the Activity period will be considered. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of participant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in India