NIIT Education offers accelerated diploma programs in IT for graduates. These Programs empower you to become future ready IT professionals. All curriculum are developed by expert industry professionals which covers all critical concepts and essential soft skills. The best of training and global certifications at NIIT allows all graduates an easy entry into highly competitive IT industry.
THE JOB ORIENTED COURSES THAT ADD POWER TO YOUR DEGREE:
- Post Graduate programs in IT and BI.
- Diploma in JAVA.
- Diploma in .NET.
- Diploma in Finance and Accounting with Tally.ERP.
- Programs in Networking & IMS (CCNA /MSCA)
- Programs in Digital Marketing.
- Accelerated Programmes
- Unique Programme Architecture
- Continuous Evaluation
- End-to-End Mapped to Recruitment Process
- Employability Enhancement Programme
- Placement Assistance
Eligibility: Graduate/Final Year Undergraduate in any stream
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions shall be applicable in case you have inquired about our products and provided your details on websites / forms / calls / any other mode of communication, in order to enable us to contact you.
- By providing your details, you give us or any of our partners or authorized representatives (collectively referred to as NIIT) the permission to send any physical or electronic promotional offers, any updates or any kind of contact material to be delivered on your registered telephone number or email id or postal address. You also give NIIT the permission to contact on the registered telephone number even if your number is registered with NDNC.
- You agree to provide your authentic and correct personal information. NIIT reserves the right (but not have any obligation) to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), NIIT have the right in its sole discretion to stop providing details requested by you. Further, NIIT does not accept any liability whatsoever for any errors or omissions committed by you in providing the details.
- NIIT shall not be liable to for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with you providing personal information or inquiring details about products of the Company or any act of commission or omission.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of aforesaid or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.