After Free Sample of Surf Excel Detergent Liquid now Surfexcel.in is offering a chance to win NEW Surf Excel Matic sample for free. Surf excel matic gives the best laundry results in machines, our experts tested it against several ordinary powders. With the new and improved formulation coupled with the power of vibrating molecules, Surf excel matic gave the best outcome on tough stains such as mud, ketchup and grass! That’s why, these 7 leading washing machine manufacturers such as IFB, Godrej, Electrolux, Panasonic, Bosch, Siemens & Samsung now recommend using Surf excel matic for tough stain removal in machines. Your laundry experience will be better than before with the new Surf excel matic.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Watch the Video
- Answer the simple Question
- Fill the Basic Details
- Like the Facebook Page
- Click SUBMIT
Surf Excel Matic Sampling – Terms and Conditions
Hindustan Unilever Limited ( HUL ) presents the Surf excel Matic Sampling Activity. The terms and conditions applicable for this are as follows:
- To participate in the activity, a participant should:
i) Be an Indian resident
ii) Have a washing machine
2. Lucky winners will be selected from this activity. The winners will given Surf excel Matic (Top-load or Front-load) detergent samples.
3. The winners will be selected by a team of Judges from HUL and its designated agency. Announcement of the winners shall be done by through a lucky draw.
4. Only eligible consumers can participate in the activity. Entry is open to Indian citizens, who are either above the age of 18 years. Employees, officers, directors of HUL, their respective parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors, or all other companies associated with this activity, and the respective immediate family members of such employees, officers and directors, are not eligible to enter. For purposes of this activity, “immediate family members” means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws and grandmothers whether residents of the same household or not.
5. Entries may only be submitted by individual users. Group entries will not be accepted (although different individuals might have taken part in the making of an entry, only one individual may be considered to have submitted the entry). Consumers may not submit entries for any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not the Consumer has submitted her own entry. All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions herewith, shall not be considered in the activity and HUL shall bear no responsibility for any such entries.
6. Participation in the activity shall be voluntary, and at the sole discretion of the participant. By virtue of the participation therein, all Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. HUL reserves the right to disqualify any participant who, in HUL’s sole and absolute discretion, is not eligible to participate in the activity.
9. HUL has the sole right to withdraw / edit any aspect of the activity at its discretion and / or alter the terms and conditions without prior notice.
10. Neither HUL nor any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any Internet access providers (collectively “Released Parties”) are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost / delayed data transmission, lost / delayed / misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this activity is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of HUL which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this activity, HUL may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this activity or invalidate any affected submissions.
12. For purposes of these terms and conditions, receipt of activity entries occurs when TechShastra (I) Pvt. Ltd. records the required entry information resulting from participant sending the same through the application. Any entry information collected from the activity shall be used only in a manner consistent with the Consent and as per the permissions given by Consumer at the time of entry and with these terms and conditions. HUL has contracted TechShastra (I) Pvt. Ltd., an independent third party activity administrator for conducting the activity. The entry information is shared with Activity Administrator for the sole purpose of the selection, notification, and the fulfillment of prizes.
13. This activity may not be exchanged with, merged or substituted with any other offer of HUL on any of its other brands or products.
14. On participating in the activity, the user agrees to receive future communication from HUL regarding its brands and products, or being contacted in the future about surveys, promotions, or such other communications about any brand of HUL.
15. ALL PARTICIPANTS ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF HUL. THEY ALSO WARRANT THAT THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY; AND RELEASE HUL AND ITS AFFILIATES AND AGENCIES THEREIN FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THE ACTIVITY AND/OR AWARDING OF OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN THIS ACTIVITY.
16. PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HUL AND AGENCY FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES) THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRY, OR USE THEREOF, OR BY RESPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS’ BREACHES OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACTIVITY.
17. HUL’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this activity and no correspondences will be entertained. HUL reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. A consumer shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the Page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of her continued participation in this activity. Should a Consumer not wish to continue to participate in this activity pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, she may terminate participation in this activity upon written notice to HUL.
18. HUL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
19. It is responsibility of the participants to inform HUL of any change in the address of correspondence or any change of data. The same can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This activity is governed by the laws of India, and all disputes arising out of this activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.