Dabur Meswak Free Exchange Offer Contest is organized and conducted by Dabur India Ltd. To Get FREE Dabur Meswak Toothpaste, visit site meswak.com and register for the exchange offer by simply enter your details and receive your free Meswak Toothpaste Trial pack through courier at FREE of cost.
- Miss call on Toll Free Number ☎ 18001239700
- You will get SMS from Number: RM-MESWAK “Hi, Thank you for registering with MESWAK. Please SMS EXCHANGE<> current toothpaste name <> Your Name <> Address <> Pincode to 09829350009 to participate in MESWAK Exchange Offer.”
Example: EXCHANGE <> HappyTeeth <> Neha <> Flat c/2 Mayur Vihar New Delhi <> 100010
- http://www.meswak.com/meswak-try.aspx (Copy url and paste in browser)
- Fill Simple form with your details
- After submit you will get message “Thank you for sharing your details with us. Your Free trial Pack will be on its way shortly. Please Check your Registered Email For Further Details.”
Tips: If above link doesn’t work then Visit Here → Skip intro → click on Meswak Free Exchange Offer
“Terms And Conditions for Dabur Meswak Free Exchange Offer”
- The participant can be male / female, above 18 years of age and a citizen of India. Participant should have a firm contractual capacity. No employee of the Organiser, nor any of their family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Campaign would be live on website www.meswak.com from 5th July 2014 to 5th Aug 2013 only.
- Participation is optional and constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No entry fee or purchase is required for participation.
- Participants are entitled to one entry per mobile number or email id.
- First 10000 participants with valid entry will be winners of Dabur Meswak Toothpaste & the winners will receive the Dabur Meswak Toothpaste through courier.
- Under any circumstances, Dabur shall not be responsible for any medical and / or health related issues.
- Decision of Dabur shall be final.
- The Prize will not be transferable to another person.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the competition.
- Any issue arising relating to the Contest shall be the subject matter of jurisdiction of the Court of Delhi.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.