FreeCharge.in is back again with Free Recharge TalkTime Offer. Just Buy a 75g Bourbon Biscuit pack. Look for a unique 12 digit freecharge promo code inside the pack to get discount of Rs.10 Mobile Recharge FREE. This Offer is Valid till 15th August 2014.
- Buy a 75g Bourbon Biscuit Pack
- Visit Here for FreeCharge
- Recharge mobile with Rs.10 or more
- Enter unique 12-digit recharge promo code inside the pack to get a Rs.10 discount
- Login / Register
- For Help how to use click here
Terms & Conditions
- This Free Recharge offer is being brought to you by (‘BIL’) Britannia Industries limited in association with (‘Freecharge’) Accelyst solutions private limited.
- This offer is valid from 15th June 2014 to 15th August 214 (both dates included) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Offer Period’) on purchase of “Britannia Bourbon” pack of Rs. 12/- (Rupees Twelve Only). User can use the twelve digit code (the “Code”) provided behind the Product wrapper to redeem recharge voucher worth Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten Only) for their pre-paid mobile number (hereinafter referred to as this “Offer”).
- In order to avail the Offer the customer shall require to register on Freecharge website (i.e.www.freecharge.com) (the “Website”) or download the Freecharge mobile app. On complying with the terms and conditions contained in the website, the customer can use the code to recharge his/her prepaid mobile.
- Participation is optional.
- Any person residing in India and is above the age of 18 years holding a valid GSM / CDMA prepaid mobile connection of the following operators can participate in the Offer: Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, T24, Loop Mobile, MTNL Trump, Reliance CDMA, Reliance GSM, Tata Indicom, Uninor, MTS, Videocon, Virgin CDMA, Virgin GSM.
- One unique mobile number or a user account can avail this offer maximum 8 times (eight times) during the offer period. Any attempt to recharge after 8th time from the same mobile number or user account by using different code will not be permitted.
- Employees of BIL /Advertising Agencies/Dealers of BIL/distributors of BIL, other Channel partners/Service providers/Event managers/Auditor etc. associated with this offer and their immediate families shall not be eligible to take part in the offer.
- The Code provided on the product cannot be redeemed after expiry of the offer Period. Product without the offer is also available in the market.
- Participants already registered with FreeCharge can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
- In case the Participant enters a recharge amount higher than Rs.10/-, then the differential balance amount will have to be paid directly by the Participant using any of the online payment options available on FreeCharge; and BIL and Freecharge will not be responsible to pay this differential balance amount.
- FreeCharge may offer the participant to select exciting coupons of value equal to the recharge amount. In case the Participant avails such add-ons from FreeCharge, participant should pay the amount pertaining to such add-ons directly using any of the online payment options available on Freecharge.
- The talktime credited into a customer’s account is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no cash payment will be made in lieu of this talktime. Actual talktime will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies.
- The code cannot be redeemed retrospectively i.e. after the expiry of the offer period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when offer period has expired.
- Neither BIL nor FreeCharge will be liable for any delay in crediting the talktime into the customer’s account while transacting on FreeCharge as the time taken for crediting the talktime into the customer’s account is dependent on the telecom operators of the prepaid mobile customer.
- BIL and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for downtime on services rendered by the telecom operators / provider that may occur for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to decisions and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- BIL and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for downtime caused due to technical difficulties or downtime created at the telecom operator / provider’s end either due to failure of hardware equipment at the telecom providers end, configuration issues at the end of the Telecom operator/provider’s end, network congestion or for any other reason whatsoever.BIL and FreeCharge will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the code.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer is fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts all the terms and conditions available on www.britannia.com and/or www.freecharge.com. The decision of BIL and Freecharge regarding this offer shall be final and binding.
- BIL and/or Freecharge reserves right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Offer at any time without prior notice or to replace, wholly or in part, this scheme by another scheme, whether similar to this or not, or to withdraw it altogether. No correspondence would be entertained on this account. BIL reserves the right to operate or provide the offer in select markets.
- All queries and complaints relating to the Code/recharge/redemption will be addressed by Freecharge and the User may contact the Freecharge customer care on the following email ID/ number email@example.com or call +91 80 88350506 (Mon – Sat | 10 AM to 6 PM).
- Neither BIL nor FREECHARGE shall be liable for any delay in the actual redemption of the Offer or the talk time amount, as the same shall be absolutely dependant on the respective telecom operator. No claims shall be entertained by BIL and/or FREECHARGE in this regard.
- BIL and Freecharge collectively reserve the right to withdraw and/or refuse, as the case may be to credit the talk-time into User’s account in case of any fraud/data error or system security breaches.
- At any stage, Freecharge reserves the right to call upon the user to submit any document for identification purposes as per its sole discretion.
- The Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- FREECHARGE and/or BIL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which occurs to the person utilizing the code in manner whatsoever.
- Any additional expenses incurred by the User availing this Offer, shall be at his/her sole cost and expense.
- FreeCharge.com is a registered trademark of Accelyst Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- BIL and Freecharge accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the code redemption. Participants will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
- BIL and Freecharge shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with this Offer.