Dabur Red Paste Gift a Toothpaste for free Offer is organized and conducted by Dabur India Ltd. Gift your friend a Dabur Red Paste containing 13 Ayurvedic Herbs that help keep Dental Problems away. Offer is valid till 30th September 2014 only.
- Give a Missed Call on Toll Free Number ☎ 18001028882
- Instantly You will receive SMS “Thank you for participating in Dabur Red Paste Gift a toothpaste for free Offer! Your Unique Code is ***** . Send your entry by visiting www.daburdentalcare.com/gift”
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Fill the form
- Click on SUBMIT
- After submitting you will get notification “Your entry has been registered successfully. We will inform you in 4-5 working days on your eligibility for the offer”
Terms & Conditions
- The participant (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) can be male/female, above 18 years of age and a citizen of India. Participant should have a firm contractual capacity. No employee of the Organiser, nor any of their family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Campaign would be live on our website www.daburdentalcare.com from 11th August to 30th September 2014 only.
- Participation is optional and constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No entry fee or purchase is required for participation.
- Participants are entitled to one entry per mobile number.
- Participants need to give a missed call on the toll free number displayed in the advertisement. They will then receive SMS with instructions of availing the offer online.
- First 25000 participants with valid entry will be eligible for the offer and their nominations will receive a pack of Dabur Red Paste through courier.
- Under any circumstances, Dabur shall not be responsible for any medical and / or health related issues.
- Decision of Dabur shall be final.
- The Prize will not be transferable to another person.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the competition.
- Any issue arising relating to the Contest shall be the subject matter of jurisdiction of the Court of Delhi.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.