Freecharge in association with Britannia Good Day Cashew Biscuits is offering Free recharge of Rs.20 and Rs.35 on selected britannia biscuits. Buy and Grab your Free Talktime.
- Look for the mention “Free Recharge Worth Rs. 10 – Powered by Freecharge” in the specially marked Good Day Cashew Packs
- Open the pack and look for the 12 digit recharge code inside the pack
- Visit Here Offer Page or Freecharge Mobile App
- Enter your prepaid mobile, enter the recharge worth Rs. 10/Rs. 20 or more
- Proceed to pay, choose the option “I have a promo code”
- Enter the Recharge code found in Britannia Goodday pack
- You will be prompted with the offer credit of Rs.10 or Rs.20
- Proceed to get Rs.10 or Rs.20 free recharge for your prepaid mobile
- Can be availed to recharge your DTH/Postpaid mobile bills as well
Terms and Conditions:
- This Free Recharge offer is being brought to you by Britannia Industries limited (‘BIL’) in association with Accelyst solutions private limited (‘Freecharge’)
- This offer is valid from 15th August 2014 to 15th December 2014 (both dates included) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Offer Period’) on purchase of “Britannia Goodday” pack of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty Only) and “Britannia Goodday” pack of Rs. 32/- (Rupees Thirty Two Only) (the “Product”). User can use the twelve digit code (the “Code”) provided behind the Product wrapper to redeem recharge voucher worth Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten Only) or Rs.20/- ( Rupees Twenty Only) for their pre-paid mobile number (hereinafter referred to as this “Offer”).
- In order to avail the Offer the customer shall require to register on Freecharge website (i.e. www.freecharge.com) (the “Website”) or download the Freecharge mobile app. On complying with the terms and conditions contained in the website, the customer can use the code to recharge his/her prepaid mobile.
- Participation is optional.
- Any person residing in India and is above the age of 18 years holding a valid GSM / CDMA prepaid mobile connection of the following operators (herein after referred to as “Customer/User”) can participate in the Offer:
- Tata Docomo.
- Loop Mobile.
- MTNL Trump.
- Reliance CDMA.
- Reliance GSM.
- Tata Indicom.
- Virgin CDMA.
- Virgin GSM.
- One unique mobile number or a user account can avail the Rs.10/- free talktime Offer maximum 5 times (five times) during the Offer Period. Any attempt to recharge after the 5th time from the same mobile number by using different code will not be permitted.
One unique mobile number or a user account can avail the Rs.20/- free talktime Offer maximum 3 times (three times) during the Offer Period. Any attempt to recharge after the 3rd time from the same mobile number by using different code will not be permitted.
Employees of BIL /Advertising Agencies/Dealers of BIL/distributors of BIL, other Channel partners/Service providers/Event managers/Auditor etc. associated with this offer and their immediate families shall not be eligible to take part in the offer.
- The Code provided on the product cannot be redeemed after expiry of the offer Period. Product without the offer is also available in the market.
- Participants already registered with FreeCharge can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
- In case the Participant enters a recharge amount higher than Rs.10/-, then the differential balance amount will have to be paid directly by the Participant using any of the online payment options available on FreeCharge; and BIL and Freecharge will not be responsible to pay this differential balance amount.
- In case the Participant enters a recharge amount higher than Rs.20/-, then the differential balance amount will have to be paid directly by the Participant using any of the online payment options available on FreeCharge; and BIL and Freecharge will not be responsible to pay this differential balance amount.
- FreeCharge may offer the participant to select exciting coupons of value equal to the rechargeamount. In case the Participant avails such add-ons from FreeCharge, participant should pay the amount pertaining to such add-ons directly using any of the online payment options available on Freecharge.
- The talktime credited into a customer’s account is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no cash payment will be made in lieu of this talktime. Actual talktime will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies.
- The code cannot be redeemed retrospectively i.e. after the expiry of the offer period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when offer period has expired.
- Neither BIL nor FreeCharge will be liable for any delay in crediting the talktime into the customer’s account while transacting on FreeCharge as the time taken for crediting the talktime into the customer’s account is dependent on the telecom operators of the prepaid mobile customer.
- BILL and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for downtime on services rendered by the telecomputers / provider that may occur for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to decisions and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- BILL and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for downtime caused due to technical difficultiesor downtime created at the telecom operator / provider’s end either due to failure of hardware equipment at the telecom providers end, configuration issues at the end of the Telecom operator /provider’s end, network congestion or for any other reason whatsoever.BIL and FreeCharge will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the code.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer is fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts all the terms and conditions available on www.britannia.com and/or www.freecharge.com. The decision of BIL and Freecharge regarding this offer shall be final and binding.
- BIL and/or Freecharge reserves right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Offer at any time without prior notice or to replace, wholly or in part, this scheme by another scheme, whether similar to this or not, or to withdraw it altogether. No correspondence would be entertained on this account. BIL reserves the right to operate or provide the offer in select markets only.
- All queries and complaints relating to the Code/recharge/redemption will be addressed by Freecharge and the User may contact the Freecharge customer care on the following email ID/number email@example.com or call +91 80 88350506 (Mon – Sat, 10 AM to 6 PM).
Neither BIL nor FREECHARGE shall be liable for any delay in the actual redemption of the Offer or the talk time amount, as the same shall be absolutely dependant on the respective telecom operator. No claims shall be entertained by BILL and/or FREECHARGE in this regard.
BILL and Freecharge collectively reserve the right to withdraw and/or refuse, as the case may be to credit the talk-time into User’s account in case of any fraud/data error or system security breaches.
- At any stage, Freecharge reserves the right to call upon the user to submit any document for identification purposes as per its sole discretion.
- The Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Freecharge and/or BILL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which occurs to the person utilizing the code in manner whatsoever.
- Any additional expenses incurred by the User availing this Offer, shall be at his/her sole cost and expense.
- Freecharge.com is a registered trademark of Accelyst Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- BILL and Freecharge accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the code redemption. Participants will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
- BILL and Freecharge shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force major circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with this Offer.