Dish TV celebrates King of Romance, Shahrukh Khan Birthday. Wish your Star with an unique way and show your love towards him. Best unique wisher will get free costume that SRK wears in Dish Tv Advertisement. For Further details see the terms and conditions given below. Please note that write your comment or wish with hashtag #DishWishesSRK.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Write you birthday wish in the Comment Section
- Wait for the Results
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions govern the conduct of this Contest (“Contest”), namely #DishWishesSRK which is brought to you by Dish TV (“Organizer”).
- This contest is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or more residing in India except the employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies and their associate companies (“Contestant”). Minors are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, the Contestant agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- No purchase is required to participate in this Contest. Participation is voluntary.
- This Contest is open only on the days selected by Dish TV India.
- The contest will be open from 10 am to 7 pm on 2nd November 2014, in India only.
- The Contest is being conducted under the supervision of an independent agency.
- To participate in the Contest, the Contestant needs to do the following:a) Follow @DishTV_India on Twitter and Like DishTV India’s Facebook page – dishtvindia
b) Every user needs to RETWEET DishTV’s official tweets on the contest, use #DishWishesSRK & @DishTV_India in all the tweets and
mention #DishWishesSRK in all Facebook comments to be eligible for the contest
c) Multiple entries are allowed.
d) At the end of the Contest Period, all Contest entries received by the Organizer during
Contest Period will be considered for deciding Winners.
f) Winner will be selected on the basis of the following parameters:
(i) The winner will be on the basis of the quality of the comments/tweets.
- Prize: Shahrukh Khan’s costume from a DishTV advertisement.
- Prize winner will be announced after the completion of the contest.
- By submitting their entries / answers in the Contest, each Contestant assigns all intellectual property rights in and to such entries/answers, including without limitation copyright therein, to the Organizer. All entries/answers, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights therein, shall become the sole and exclusive property of Organizer. The Contestants grant to the Organizer a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the answers / entries submitted, in any manner it deems fit, including for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, without reference or compensation to Contestants and/or Winners.
- The distribution of Gifts shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. Organizer may substitute or change Gift offered under Contest at any time without notice. Contestants/Winners may not substitute Gift for other items or exchange for cash. Gift shall be non-transferable.
- Winner shall be declared on the DishTV’s Twitter & Facebook page. The Organizer will subsequently contact the Winner by sending messages on the Twitter/Facebook accounts of the Winner, seeking personal information viz. contact address, identity proof, pan card details, phone number, etc. Identification considered suitable for verification.
- By participating in Contest, each Contestant agrees that Contestant’s name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail identities or any other information that is provided by the Contestant (“Personal Information”) may be shared by Organizer with others associated with and/or assisting in organizing and administering Contest, and to send to the Contestants promotional information pertaining to the Organizer, in the future.
The cost of delivery of the Gift will be borne by the Organizer. All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Gifts, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any damage/loss/non-delivery of Gift due to incorrect address or any other incorrect information provided by the Winner.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any cost, expense or other liability whatsoever in relation to, arising from or connected with Gift or its quality. Organizer makes no representation as to the quality, suitability or merchantability; and extends no guarantee or warranty relating to Gift. Organizer shall not be responsible for any injury (including death), loss, damage or other consequence whatsoever arising from, suffered or incurred by Winners from or in relation to Gift. Organizer assumes no responsibility for non-receipt of Gift by the Winner(s) or for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Contestant/Winner participating in Contest or as a result of accepting any Gift.
The Gift images used in the Contest advertisements / promotional materials are only illustrative in nature and the actual Gift may differ from the illustrative image.
In the event of a death of the Gift Winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the Gift Winner will be entertained for receiving the Gift.
- Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest, declaration of Winners and Gifts and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- This Contest cannot be clubbed with any of other contest/contests that are running simultaneously.
- The Contest is subject to force major conditions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Contest without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Contestants shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses incurred towards internet connection charges, e-mail transmission charges, data transfer (send/receive) charges, mobile connection charges or other incidental costs or expenses as may be applicable, inclusive or exclusive of any other service charges, applicable taxes, levies, duties, cess, etc. depending upon the service provider.
- Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Contestant to win a Gift.
Organizer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line-failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Organizer shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Organizer on account of any technical problems or traffic congestion on telecommunication service provider’s network / system, the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any Contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any content or material for Contest.
- This promotion / contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter.
- Organizer does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Contestants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Contestants at any stage of the Contest.
- Regardless of location of Contestant/Winner, all activities in relation to Contest, these Rules, Terms and Conditions of Contest and any disputes arising from or in relation to Contest or to participation in Contest or interpretation of these terms shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India (including tax laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable from time-to-time). Each Contestant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of law at Delhi.