Sabb – Asli Mazaa SAB ke Saath Aata Hai, presents an amazing Contest where you need to create the World Largest Train by participating in the Contest. Simply partiicpate in the Contest by simply following all the steps and Grab a Chance to Win Free iPad, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Cool Watches.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Participant must be above the age of 18 years and should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Further, the Participant should not have criminal conviction of an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant /s from participating in the Contest.
2. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of MSM and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. To participate in the Contest, the Participant must have valid proof of identity, age and address or any other document as may be required by MSM at its sole discretion.
4. Terms and Conditions governing the Contest shall be mentioned on the SAB TV’s Official Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/sabtv, SAB Express Facebook Application and SAB TV Website i.e. www.sabtv.com. Participants agree that by participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the SAB EXPRESS Facebook Application and Website.
5. Non-conformance by the Participants to any and all the Terms and Conditions shall make such participation null and void.
6. Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on the respective Application,
Facebook Page and Website page. In the event of any such profanity or abusive comments posted on foregoing pages, such Participants shall be disqualified forthwith and MSM reserves its rights, in addition to removing such post, to take a legal action against such Participant/s.7. By registering for the SAB EXPRESS Facebook Application, each Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and is deemed bound by any decisions made by MSM in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
8. The content on the Application and Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), all Entries, are owned by MSM. Content on the Application and Website is provided to Participant AS IS for Participant’s information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Participant agrees not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of user submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any purposes whatsoever. Participant agrees not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Application and Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Application or Website or the Content therein.
9. Participants may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by MSM, as the case may be, which shall release MSM of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by MSM may result in disqualification of Participants. All decisions of MSM are final in this regard.
10. Participants shall hold harmless the Channel, MSM its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, employees or any other person from and against any injury, damage, harm, loss, death, metal or emotional trauma suffered by the Participants in any manner whatsoever connected to the Contest and the outcome of the Contest and waives all rights to file in person/through any family member and/or third party any application, criminal and/or civil
proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
11. By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the Participants has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the rules and regulations of the Contest.
12. MSM reserves the right to disqualify any Participants if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. MSM is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. MSM makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant (s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
14. Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of
participating in the Contest.
15. Under no circumstances shall MSM including the Channel and/or their directors, employees,
officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant (s) and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages
whatsoever, even if MSM has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Participant
specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any
Registrations, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against MSM their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.16. MSM reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participant (s).
17. The decisions of MSM and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
19. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. All relevant national and local laws apply.
20. MSM has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Conditions governing the Contest, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice. The Participants registering for the Contest are required to review these terms regularly to ensure that they are aware of any changes made.
21. In case Participant is found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Contest, MSM reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s).
22. By participating in the Contest, Participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights and
consents to MSM’s right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a Participant, and to exhibit this
material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation
television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Participants also consent to MSM’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). MSM can allow to its agencies to exercise/exploit the Publicity Rights in conjunction with MSM. MSM shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the entries received for the Contest for any purpose.
23. MSM does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or exclusion of any particular submission of a Participant at any stage of the Contest.
24. Under no circumstances shall MSM including the Channel and/or their directors, employees,
officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost
profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages
whatsoever, even if MSM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
25. The Participant agrees that he/she shall not hold the Company and/or the Channel and/or their employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Contest.
26. MSM and/or the Channel is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Participants and/or the Participant in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Contest.
27. The Participant shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by MSM and/or the Channel in its sole and absolute discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to MSM and/or the Channel herein.
28. By participating in the Contest, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) and/or the Participant has waived his/her right to raise any dispute with regard to the Contest in any manner whatsoever.
29. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
30. Participants are providing their personal information to Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd. and such information will only be used for MSM’s internal purposes and to send Participants promotional information in the future pertaining to the Channel/MSM/Website/Application. The Participant’s by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that MSM shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party and MSM as required for the purpose of the Contest and hereby agreed that they shall not file any claim against MSM for sharing for such personal information
31. The Contest shall commence from 23rd January 2015 and shall expire on such date as may be notified by Channel.