Celebrate The New Year 2015 in a Grand Way. Participate in the #EOSMantriSquare Contest and get Free Global desi Vouchers upto Rs.1000. Mantri Square will sponsered all the Vouchers.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Tag your friends in the comment below with hashtag #EOSSMantriSquare to be entered
- Wait For the Result
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is organized by Mantri Square and will take place from 16th January, 2015 till 26th January, 2015, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”). Mantri Square reserves the right with reasonable notice to change the duration and/or commencement and/or expiry date of the Contest Period.
- By participating in this Contest, all Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all decisions made by Mantri Square.
- Winners will be based in Bangalore as the Vouchers can only be redeemed at Global Desi Store, Mantri Square, Bangalore.
- Any person with a legitimate Facebook account and who has “Liked” Mantri Square’s page can enter the contest (as the contest takes place exclusively on Mantri Square’ Facebook page). This applies on Twitter also. To participate in the contest, users have to follow the respective content shared on the page during the “Contest Period” and answer accordingly, as asked.
Selection Process: –
- Winners shall be selected among the people who’ve participated on the contest posts proactively, and a lucky draw basis.
- The contest winners shall be announced on 27th January, 2015 and on Mantri Square’s Facebook page, and winners on Twitter will be announced on Twitter – @MantriSquare.
- The Vouchers are sponsored by Mantri Square and shall not offer exchange or cash rewards over and above the mentioned prizes in the contest. There are no Cash Prizes. The Lucky winners will get “Global Desi” voucher worth Rs.1000/- each. GIFT VOUCHERS to be redeemed at the GLobal Desi store at Mantri Square only. Winners must walk-in with valid ID card and a photocopy at Mantri Square to claim the VOUCHERS on or before 2nd February, 2015.
- The contest is solely undertaken by Mantri Square abiding by Facebook’s policies and procedures.* Any decision made by the organizers in any matter relating to the competition is considered final and binding.