Want to speak english Like an European? Then today join the Free English Online Courses. Register to Learn For Free.
- Interactive Activities & Games to improve English Language Skills Effective Methodology Driven by British Council, UK
- Win Certificates & Exciting Prizes Technology Powered by Stanford Research Institute, USA
- Be a fluent English Speaker
How to Get Free English Online 2015 Training:
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Apply Coupon Code Airtel
- Register and Learn Free English
Terms and Conditions:
Acceptance of Agreement:
- You agree to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website and access to the Service. We may amend this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted at the Website, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Website and Service. By your continued use of the Website and Service, you hereby agree to all the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at the time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for any and all updates and changes.
- Once you make the payment, the product login details will be shared with you through email and SMS. A Maxx English advisor will also call you to welcome you to the program and assist you in logging for the first time. Since this is an online service, delivery will be via an internet connection and the performance of the program is dependent on the configuration of the computer you are using to access the program. Refer to the minimum configuration required section on MyEdutopia.com.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- If you have a Paid Registration, you may cancel your registration at any time and you will no longer be billed for registration after the date of cancellation. However,MyEdutopia.com WILL NOT REFUND REGISTRATION PREVIOUSLY PAID AND/OR CHARGED as of your cancellation date and your registration will remain active until the end of the applicable period.
- MyEdutopia.com’s cancellation/refund policy is disclosed to Members at the time of registration and may be changed from time to time, in the sole discretion of MyEdutopia.com. These changes are effective upon posting at the Website and/or the provision of notice to a Member. Notice may be provided to the Member via e-mail or any other means that MyEdutopia.com deems appropriate, in MyEdutopia.com’s sole discretion.
- Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the Indian Arbitration Association in New Delhi, In the state of Delhi, Republic of India, in accordance with the current Commercial Arbitration rules of the Indian Arbitration Association then in effect. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The Arbitral Proceedings shall comprise of a Sole Arbitrator appointed by MyEdutopia and shall be governed by the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of Arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language shall be English.
Downloading from the Website:
- The User accepts and acknowledges that MyEdutopia.com, its officers, employees, agents, representatives of any sort, and advisers shall not in any way be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the User’s downloading of information and materials from the Website, and its reliance or use of such information and materials for any purpose.
Editing, Deleting and Modification:
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add, modify or delete any documents, information and/or other content appearing on the Website and Service. In addition, we may add or discontinue the availability of a Course at any time, in our sole discretion.
- The Website may provide, links to other Internet websites and/or resources. Because MyEdutopia.com has no control over such websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that MyEdutopia.com is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, MyEdutopia.com does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any possible damages and/or losses arising there from.
- MyEdutopia.com is not liable for failure of functioning of the website if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If a party asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform the party’s obligation, then the nonperforming party must prove that the party took reasonable steps to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that the party substantially fulfilled all non-excused obligations, and that the other party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence of an event described in the above Clause.
Fees / Termination:
- You agree to pay for all charges incurred by you to access the course via our portal site, via the payment method you specify and supply. MyEdutopia.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion. MyEdutopia.com may terminate your registration via any reasonable means including, without limitation, by sending notice to you at the e-mail address you provide in your registration or such other e-mail address(es) as you may later provide to us. Such termination is effective upon transmittal to your e-mail address(es) by MyEdutopia.com. If MyEdutopia.com terminates your registration for breach of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Registration fees, if any. Your purchase will be billed under the name “Edutopia Educational Services Private Limited”.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyEdutopia.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and suppliers (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in-house counsel time and settlement costs, resulting from any violation of this Agreement and/or your use of the Website and/or Service. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of MyEdutopia.com and its Affiliated Parties. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- The parties submit themselves exclusively to the jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi city.
- Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website, Service and/or a Course is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- MyEdutopia.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, Service and/or a Course, and operation of the Website, Service and/or a Course may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of MyEdutopia.com’s control.
- The online course offered by MyEdutopia.com is only a value added.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and MyEdutopia.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Limitation of Liability:
- Limitation of Liability MyEdutopia.com shall have no liability whatsoever to any User or third party in respect of any product advertised or offered for sale on the Website (‘Product’).
- MyEdutopia.com shall have no liability whatsoever to any User or third party in respect of any errors or omissions in the provision of the Services nor in respect of any of the contents of the Website, for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of business, revenue, profits, or saving which any User expected to make, or financial loss of any sort.
- MyEdutopia.com expressly excludes all warranties in respect of the accuracy of the contents of the Website. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, all warranties, conditions, representations or other terms implied by statute or common law as to the quality of the Services or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site and Services may be offered in India only.
- Use of some of the Site and/or Services may be country and/or language specific, or specific to a certain product or service, geographic area, or other criteria as informed within the applicable Site and Service descriptions.
- The Site and Services provided herein may be network dependent and may require network support. In order to be able to use the Services you may need to ensure that your service provider supports data traffic delivery (GPRS) and that you have subscribed to a GPRS service. Some networks have also other limitations that may affect your ability to use the Site(s) and Services. You are responsible for obtaining any information necessary regarding your abilities to use the Site(s) and the Services from your respective service provider.
- MyEdutopia.com does not accept any responsibility for delays caused by mobile network and / or ISP congestion and / or mobile handset failure.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website, the Service and associated content in accordance with this Agreement. MyEdutopia.com may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
- You may use the Website and/or Service on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website and/or Service may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website and/or Service, its associated content, or any portion thereof. MyEdutopia.com reserves any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Service. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the MyEdutopia.com infrastructure.
- Your right to use the Website and/or Service is not transferable. Access to, and use of, the Service may be through a combination of user name and password (“Login”). If you access the Service through a Login, you must keep your Login strictly confidential. For security reasons, we will not release passwords for any reason, other than to a Member upon request and when specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Website and/or Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of applicable law.
- MyEdutopia.com does not control the information provided by other Members that are made available through our system. You may find other Member’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, commonsense, and safety when using the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Because MyEdutopia.com is not directly involved in Member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed or used information on the Website, you hereby release MyEdutopia.com and its Affiliated Parties, as defined herein below, from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual, indirect and/or otherwise consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and/or arising out of your use of the Website and/or Services. MyEdutopia.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- You are solely responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Website and Service, and to use the Courses downloaded or accessed herein.
- This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New Delhi and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delhi (without regard to its conflict of law principles).
Online Content / Conduct:
- As a Member, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content and/or information that you publish, transmit and/or post on the Website, as well as your conduct in general at the Website and Service. You agree to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations and with the highest regard to the intellectual property rights of MyEdutopia.com and its licensors.